Job description / Role
Site Manager – CCGT Power Project
A greenfield CCGT Power plant. The project is in the final stages of development, with construction work expected to start in late 2018.
• The Site Manager will initially be office based, transferring to the site once the construction works begin.
• The Site Manager will be the owners’ representative on-site monitoring the work being done by the EPC contractor and subcontractors.
• You will take responsibility for ensuring the construction is completed in a safe manner, to a high quality, on schedule and generally insure the EPC contractor is complaint with the contractual requirements of the project.
• You will be supported by a team of Lead Engineers across the various engineering HSE and contract disciplines.
• Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
• 15 years’ experience in the construction of high value industrial facilities.
• Previous experience working as a Site Manager or Construction Manager on large power projects.
• Strong understanding of EPC contracts.
• Strong communication and HSE skills.
• Comfortable working in a remote location.
An excellent salary and benefits package will be provided to the successful candidate.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.