Job description / Role
• Monitor the social media channels
• Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
• Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest
• Keep up to date with any social media trends
• Track social media influencers.
• Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
• Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
• Contribute to the on air content regularly.
• Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
• Assist with general day to day Programming tasks.
• A passion for all things digital
• Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience
• Good written skills and an eye for detail
• Strong team player
• Extremely organized
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Muscat Media Group is the media gateway to the population of Oman - from the young, ambitious Omani workforce, to the vibrant expat community, the power-players, the decision-makers, the global travelers and the casual vacationers
With strong brands in print, digital, video and FM Radio; being present on our platforms would be the smartest way to reach your potential customers. Contact us to help you meet your marketing goals in Oman.