Job description / Role
• Monitor the social media channels
• Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
• Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest
• Keep up to date with any social media trends
• Track social media influencers.
• Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
• Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
• Contribute to the on air content regularly.
• Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
• Assist with general day to day Programming tasks.
• A passion for all things digital
• Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience
• Good written skills and an eye for detail
• Strong team player
• Extremely organized
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Muscat Media Group is the media gateway to the population of Oman - from the young, ambitious Omani workforce, to the vibrant expat community, the power-players, the decision-makers, the global travelers and the casual vacationers
With strong brands in print, digital, video and FM Radio; being present on our platforms would be the smartest way to reach your potential customers. Contact us to help you meet your marketing goals in Oman.
Gulf Enterprises Exports
Social Media Manager
|Saudi Arabia||30 Oct|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Digital Marketing Specialist
BAC Middle East
Hilton Salalah Resort