Job description / Role
Spa Therapist up to 1,300 Usd++ for a VIP Family in Oman
• POSITION: Spa Therapist
• SALARY: up to up to 1,300 USD / 500 OMR depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation & transportation
• HIRING COMPANY: VIP FAMILY
• WORK LOCATION: Muscat, Oman
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent/full time
• Open to Thai, Malaysian & Chinese nationals
• Female, below 35 years old
• Involve using a gentle, soft, and deep touch to the abdomen to detoxify, tonify and energize the internal organs to work more efficiently deal with unprocessed emotional charges.
• Helps correct postural problems resulting from visceral imbalances
• Performing different types of massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies.
• Maintaining detailed records of massages, treatments, and therapies performed on each spa guest.
• Communicating with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required.
• Resolving guest complaints and reporting any accidents to the supervisor.
• Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets, and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use.
• Explaining massages, treatments, and therapies to guests and providing suitable recommendations as needed.
• Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages to the supervisor.
• Inquiring about guests' medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• With bachelor’s degree/diploma/certification in Massage Therapy is required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Chi Nei Tsang therapy massage or relevant role preferably in a leading wellness center
• Candidate should have “Chi Nei Tsang Therapist”
• Proficient knowledge in physical, emotional and spiritual level, and accessing healing through the client's abdominal internal organs
• Fluent in oral and written English is essential
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.