Job description / Role
We are looking for analytical Specialist Radiologists to join our team of medical professionals. As a Radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
To be successful as a Radiologist you must be able to use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
• Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
• Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
• Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
• Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
• Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
• Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
• Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
• Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
• Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
• Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
OMR 2,300 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
• Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
• 3 to 7 years’ internship and residency training, specializing in radiology.
• Valid and active medical license in the state you are practicing.
• Proficient in general radiology techniques, including X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
• Patient management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Superb problem-solving skills.
About the Company
We, Aambridge Staffing Solutions are a Manpower Placement Consultant, providing efficient staffing solutions with qualified, experienced & right professionals.
The Organisation operates in end to end recruitment solutions to meet customer needs during the whole recruitment cycle. Aambridge primarily focuses in serving clients with a combination of skills perfected to match the clients need and believes in maintaining the consistency of long term relationship.
Aambridge is continuously performing and has come a long way since that time. We believe that the service quality and delivery is enhanced by investment in deep and transparent relationships with its clients, built on mutual trust between each other.