Job description / Role
• Focal point for liaising and communicating on technical and contractual issues on the project.
• Lead, coordinate and manage project team for execution of the works in accordance with the Contract Specifications, Standards, Statutory Authority Regulations and completion of all project activities on time, within the agreed cost and to HSE & Quality Standards as per the Contract.
• Compliance with the Company’s policies, standards and procedures on the project.
• Plan, execute, monitor and control of all the project activities in accordance with the Baseline Program of Works, HSE Plan, Quality Plan and Change / Variation Control procedures. Implement necessary preventive and corrective actions for deviations / variances.
• Evaluate and develop construction methods for optimum utilization of manpower, plant & equipment and materials to meet the company’s norms and standards and thereby ensure profitability.
• Assess and review the Key Performance Indicators for the project to provide periodic updates to the management. Propose and take preventive and corrective actions for maintaining the project completion on target and within the approved budget.
• Close-out of the project for obtaining Completion and Maintenance Certificates.
• 20 years experience as Planning Engineer on a minimum of two large residential / commercial building projects. Must possess good verbal, and written communication skills.
• Proficient with planning and scheduling software (Primavera). Gulf experience will be given preference
• Bachelor of Engineering/B. Tech Civil (IIT Preferred) RO 1500/- to RO 3500/-"Family Status + Car
• Leave Cycle - 2 Years/ 2 Month paid leave
About the Company
We are in operation since 1975 and have recruited more than 100k skilled and semi-skilled professionals in the Construction, MEP, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Catering and Power & utilities sector over the past 4 decades.