Job description / Role
All activities providing the necessary support on pre- and post-contractual administration & management , Terms & Conditions of the contract and the Management of claims. Also involves definition, management, and execution of risk modeling activities in support of the contract or project. Also involves definition, management, and execution of contract estimating processes and activities to support tenders and project reviews.
• Responsible for the profitability and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts.
• Own the financial performance of the contract
• Drive CMR process management for Global CSA
• T&Cs ownership: resolve any un-clarity in the agreement wording which may arise during contract execution
• Define, update, collect, discuss with Customer & deliver non contractual KPIs
• Drive upsell through upgrades opportunities, new services, Service 2.0, Extra Works
• Drive definition and implementation of fleet strategy for the contract (main focus on new-technology injection)
• Support negotiation phases relevant to contract's renewal and/or extension
• Organize and conduct recurring contract review meetings with Customers (QRMs)
• Customer's Annual Meeting and/or associated social events attendance
• Setup and update of project tools (Oracle, MyQMI)
• Support the reports issuance for Fleet Managers/IOC Dashboard
• Ensure that commercial quotations have been issued in accordance with contractual T&Cs
• Track and support non-technical Lessons Learned
• Coordinate the Hand Off phases from Installation/commissioning
• Ensure needed parts are put in production (including Capital Parts slot booking and business releases)
• Coordinate Repairs Service and interactions with the Repair Shops
• RDI/RDA coordination or issue
• Support the Change Orders requests
• Interface with functions and Legal Entities, to deliver contractual obligations for parts supply and OTD
• Support Back-charge process--> Vendor Recovery process
• Concession process management
• Interact with OTR Risk team addressing potentials criticalities
• Ensure the correct and on time delivery of the invoices (including escalation & variable fees)
• Revenues Recognition Process
• Drive \"on time\" payment from Customer (Past Due)
• SII targets elaboration and presentation to the management
• Manage internal operating metrics (QMI, Projects Reviews, etc)
• Support Post- outages costs reconciliations meetings
• Follow up with Customer on T-NPS
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 7 additional years of experience in Customer Contract Management.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
• GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.