Job description / Role
The Stock Keeper is responsible for receiving, inspecting, storing and issuing merchandise for use in the shop.
- Receive merchandise and count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information
- Inspect the quality of the received products looking for damaged or wrong items and report discrepancies to the hierarchy
- Classify and store items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per shop procedure in order to ensure timely finding and release of products
- Organize and arrange merchandise according to items characteristics and set standards, and tag newly arrived and/ or returned items as instructed
- Coordinate the cleansing of the warehouse with designated cleaning agents
- When requested, participate in the inventory of products and report the end-of-day inventory status to Shop Manager
- Assist Sales Associates in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times
- Report any suspected theft or loss prevention issue to the Loss Prevention department
- Maintain knowledge of new sales policies, promotions, new items, and other specific issues as needed
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge High School Degree
- Attention to details
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Change and Adaptability
- Cultural Awareness
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.