Job description / Role
- Schedule, control and monitor maintenance works and other relative activities.
- Provide field support upon new store opening, renovation, uplifting and closure.
- Provide updates about the ongoing works and document Store Services requests on helpdesk.
- Prepare permits for Store Services and general contracting (ministries, malls, municipalities etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in a similar field or equivalent (TS)
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar field; Previous experience in retail is a plus
- Knowledge and effective use of the principles and processes of providing customer and personal services
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Attention to details: level 3
- Analytical Thinking: level 1
- Communication Skills: level 2
- Customer Focus: level 2
- Driving and Achieving results: level 2
- Planning and Organizing: level 2
- Teamwork: level 2
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.