Job description / Role
Teachers from Native English Speaking Countries Required for Sur Oman
Primary Teacher (Key Stage 1 - Females Candidates)
Primary Teacher (Key Stage 2 - Male Candidates)
British, American, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand & South African Nationals
• Excellent Tax Free Salary
• Benefits (as per Oman Labor Law)
• Medical Insurance for Self
• On-Boarding Ticket
• Free Accommodation
• Annual leave of 60 days for an academic year. (Midterm joiners will be eligibility on prorated basis)
• Ongoing training and professional support and Development
• Subsidized club membership fee
OMR 1,150 to 1,600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• PGCE in area of specialization to be backed by 4 years of experience.
• Bachelor degree in specific stream. E.g. Bachelor in Primary for a Primary teacher etc. If the Bachelor’s is not in area of specialization, then we will need 10 years’ experience letters in teaching the specialization is selected for.
• The immigration rules will not permit Female candidates to sponsor their spouse.
• NoC of Husband is a must for the sponsorship of children of single mother employment.
• Please note you need to provide Experience certificates as mentioned in the CVs.
• NOC, if required if currently based in Oman.
• Age below 55 years old.
• Education and experience from UK are preferred.
• Candidate will need to submit recent CRB report is selected for the position.
• Qualified teacher with an Undergraduate degree in teaching subject, Master in Education, US teacher certification, UK PGCE etc. A teaching qualification is required.
• Clean criminal history and good teaching references
• You must have two years of post-qualifying teaching experience. The school has preference for curriculum experience from the UK
Nice to have:
• Adaptability and willingness to work with different cultures and values
• Desire to grow within the company and a strong interest in working globally
• Readiness to learn and develop professionally
• Interpersonal Skills
• Patient, responsible and empathetic
• Motivate Students who are behind their learning goals to commit and recuperate
• Build consistent study habits through correct advice and mentoring for Students
• Work with a diverse team
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.