Job description / Role
What you will do
• The Technician will be reporting directly to the Supervisor - Fire protection: Service & Maintenance. As part the Fire system service and maintenance team you will service, repair and carry out preventative maintenance on fire alarm and firefighting systems such as hose reels, fire extinguishers, fire pump, Pre engineering systems like FM 200, Inergen, deluge, foam, pre-action systems and fire alarm systems both addressable & conventional
How you will do it
• As a Technician you will use your strong technical knowledge to execute site surveys and carry out full dilapidation reports, inspecting all fire system components and recommending system enhancements, upgrades and replacements as necessary.
• You will understand the customer requirements and concerns by meeting them on regular basis and provide them required technical services and repair for fire systems.
• You're determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for
• Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical or ITI in fitter/electrician or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in servicing, maintenance and repairing of firefighting, fire protection, fire alarm systems.
• Proven technical knowledge and experience of working on fire alarm and firefighting system.
• Experience in handling reports & communications in a concise way.
• Fluent language skills in English
• Experienced in multiple addressable fire alarm brands like TYCO ZETTLER(MX)EST/GENT/SIMPLEX/SHIELD.
• Experienced in gas suppression systems like TYCO/KIDDE/FIKE
• Experienced in PAVA systems
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.