Job description / Role
Territory Manager - Oman
Euro Auctions is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction and agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, Dubai & USA, Euro Auctions conducts 50+ auctions per year.
Euro Auctions is an auction company with a difference. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service for our Buyers and Sellers alike with competitive rates that allow our Sales Force the flexibility to negotiate exceptional deals.
The core element of this job is to secure heavy equipment consignments and fill the auction yard ahead of each sale date.
Working to targets, you will grow your territory through your superior new business development skills and maximise consignments using your already established network of contacts in the industry.
While your primary role is to feed your home sales site, all TM's can consign equipment to any Euro Auctions sale site around the world therefore maximising their earning potential.
Unlike our competitors, Euro Auctions TM's are not confined to their territory - your territory is anywhere you have potential customers.
To be successful in this role you must be all of the following:
- A machinery enthusiast with an entrepreneurial nature who can maximise sales from new and existing customers.
- An excellent negotiator with the ability to spot opportunities and the good sense to act on them.
- Experienced in hunting new business opportunities using current and innovative techniques.
- Competent with the ability to create a demand for consigned equipment.
- A self-starter who can work independently.
- An excellent communicator with a great ability to build rapport and attract Buyers and Sellers to our auctions.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven sales record with minimum 2yrs experience selling any type of Construction/Mining Equipment. ie: Excavators, Backhoe Loaders, Skid Steers, Loaders, Gators/ASV, Telehandlers, Compressors, Generators, Cranes, Quarry Equipment etc…
- An excellent knowledge of the current national and global market; you should have your finger on the pulse of what's happening in your territory and further afield.
- An already established network of contacts within the industry. As TM you should know everyone and everything there is to know about equipment in France.
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills.
- The ability to travel 2 to 3 nights per week to cover the territory, as well as up to a week a few times per year to attend auctions and training.
- Native French speaker with fluency in English (written and spoken).
- A valid, clean driver's licence.
- Valid Passport
For the right candidate Euro Auctions offers:
- Attractive benefits package, including uncapped performance-based bonus.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Comprehensive bid catcher training.
About the Company
Euro Auctions has been specializing in conducting unreserved auctions of Industrial Equipment and Construction Machinery since 1998 and continues to go from strength to strength.
Euro Auctions is a truly international company with buyers and sellers from nearly every country in the world. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service for both buyers and sellers alike, with highly competitive rates.
Our goal is to provide a straightforward service, making the buying and selling of equipment easy and accessible to all. We continually strive to conduct successful auctions, tailored to the needs of our buyers and sellers. We aim to achieve fair and market-value prices for our customers by bringing buyers and sellers together at auction. Each auction is completely unreserved and buyers can purchase onsite or online via our free online bidding service.