This position is closed or expired.
See other HR jobs
The incumbent is responsible for the professional and effective operation of the Company Training Center and is responsible for the execution of the training and development programs including the day-to-day management of all Company Faculty members and outside training contractors. This will involve establishing and maintaining state-of-the-art training facilities and managing the logistic support of internal and external training and development programs. The incumbent will also be responsible for the effective administration of the Company Scholarship programs.
• To ensure that the training plan is executed as per the schedule.
• As a member of the HR function management team, contribute to the formulation and communication of HR strategy to ensure that training-related matters are considered.
• To ensure that the training programs and facilities offered by the Training Center and other training institutions are compatible with International Quality Standards.
• To ensure that the Training Center is offering high quality training programs.
• Supervise and ensure the professional delivery of all training programs offered on Company premises
• Plan, organize and direct a wide range of internal and external training activities
• Effective administration of the Company Scholarship programs.
• To prepare, coordinate and liaise with the Recruiting section and other BU’s for the timely execution of the induction programs for new employees.
• Establish effective and rigorous Training Center processes and procedure to provide a strong and professional service to internal and external customers.
• Support the implementation of the Company training policies, strategies, guidelines and processes to deliver long term competitive advantage to the business.
• Support the establishment of training processes to support the privatization process and Company’s transition to a competitive market, in particular the re-skilling program and the changing in attitudes and behavior necessary for success in a commercial environment.
• Work with the Director, HR Planning and Development to establish training needs and to execute training strategies and policies to ensure staff are developed to meet the needs of the business and encouraged to maximize their capabilities and contribution.
• Work with the HR Management Team to establish processes for systematically assessing the development of skills and competencies amongst existing staff as an input to systematic processes for succession planning and focused individual development planning.
• Establish and manage the process for uplifting annually information on training needs (e.g. from the Performance Management Process), collating and prioritizing these and developing a training plan which matches prioritized needs with the budget and resources available.
• Support the execution of the Company training plan.
• Develop relationships with external training suppliers both locally and internationally to understand their capabilities. Negotiate financial arrangements for providing training to the Company.
• Manage the development and operation of appropriate training facilities to provide facilities for in house training courses in core skills and competencies and manage the development and delivery of an annual program of in-house training courses to address identified key skill and competency gaps.
• In conjunction with line managers and with individual role holders establish individual training plans with each member of staff.
• Support internal and external trainers and ensure the effective delivery of training and development programs.
• Manage the delivery of induction programs for new recruits.
• Encourage and facilitate the processes of on-the-job training and ensure managers and supervisors are aware of the requirement to coach and develop the performance of their people and are enabled to develop the skills and competencies to undertake this effectively.
• Prepare annual goals and budgets for the Training Center. Ensure that the Training Center operates within agreed goals and budgets, establish improvement targets and ensure that the Training Center secures optimum value for money from the Training budget.
• Motivate, appraise and develop reporting staff to ensure that the Training Center is equipped to meet its objectives with a strong base of professionals by supervising the implementation of coaching, training and management development plans.
• Manage the provision of highly effective of state-of-the-art training environments in collaboration with the Team Leader, Technical Support
• Develop and maintain external contacts to keep up with the developments in training and development requirements, both locally and internationally.
• To produce and prepare monthly/periodical reports and statistics related to the Training Centre and the Company Scholarship programs.
• To prepare the Training Centre budget forecast and identify resources needed to carry all assigned duties and responsibilities.
PhD + 7 years in related field of which 4 years are in Management or Master + 9 years in related field of which 4 years are in Management
Or Bachelor Degree + 10 years in related field of which 4 years are in Management. Incumbent should be fluent in both Arabic and English.
About the Company
Technology Plus WLL is a leading International Recruitment Agency in the Gulf.
Established in Bahrain in 1994, Technology Plus provides complete recruitment solutions to large private and public organizations in the GCC.
Technology Plus recruits highly-skilled professionals from around the World, for the Information Technology, Telecom, and Medical industries.