Job description / Role
Ooredoo Oman Family Member:
As the Transmission Backbone Planning Expert you will be responsibilities of the Transmission Backbone Planning Expert who will work with OO TND to support in the 5G project planning and design.
You will be responsible of the following:
• Design Seamless Access MPLS Network and configuration according to FOC route plan prepared by OSP planning team to ensure it synchronized with physical and logical configurations
• Review and approve the high level FOC route plan and Fiber Distribution Detail (FDD) diagram prepared by OSP planning team to ensure it synchronized with the network configuration
• Analyze 5G candidate ATN sites performance and check on uplinks & downlinks capacity availability to design appropriate Node expansion
• Analyze full Access MPLS network performance, capacity utilization, and transmission requirements for live network nodes to design appropriate backbone expansion
• Produce the BOQ (Bill of Quantity) for the required Access MPLS equipment and make sure it is align with Ooredoo Group Price Book
• Create implementation roadmaps and guidelines with Huawei for 5G project implantation strategy considering Site Acquisition, FOC Civil Work, Power, Installation, Integration, Migration, Acceptance and Closure
• Manage, execute and implement of the hardware equipment according to agreed implantation strategy and make sure it implemented under Ooredoo site Installation standards.
• Coordinate with CPIM & PMs team to provide all the necessaries to put the site on air (shelter, AC/Mains Power, Rectifier, Genset) or request for a new site construction.
• Managing transmission project administration work such survey reports, fiber assignment port details, Node acceptance documents and as built/site document.
• Technical support of all queries
• You should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in Backbone planning and design at OPCO level.
• Experience on Huawei systems will be a preference.
• Has expert technical knowledge on IP/MPLS Network and IP protocols system and other related transmission system like OTN/DWDM, SDH & MW
• Excellent knowledge in the outside plant design of fiber network
• Good knowledge and understanding of AC/DC power system, shelters, CME.
• Strong knowledge of the mobile/fixed and telecom technologies
• Excellent project management & Implementation background
• Experience in Tender documentation and process
• Excellent & Effective communication skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
• Resume / cv
• Passport-size photograph
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Outside Plant Design - 3 Months Contract
Engineer - Telecom
Network Quality & Service Monitoring Engineer (Omani or GCC National)
Technical Officer - Service Operation Center
Manager, Infrastructure Planning
|Kuwait City||7 Nov|