Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be working for one of prestigious Media Company in Sultanate of Oman. This position is responsible for planning, filming and editing videos creatively that could use for a variety of projects with the following key responsibilities:
• To work with the production team that creates video products in the achievement of the goal for the company.
• Knowledge in generating and inserting on-screen text and graphics in live productions using cameras, DVRs, switching equipment and a piece of digital editing.
• Back in the studio, the videographer becomes part of the post-production team in reviewing the footage that was shot. Eliminates the segments and scenes where things have gone wrong using editing software.
• Inserting of computer graphics and special effects as required, and, using the internal and external duplication services available to the production company, delivers the final product
• Assists a producer/director regarding preconceived ideas and physical realities of production setting.
• He/ She have to perform routine video and audio equipment maintenance in order to maintain the good condition of tools and work environment in general
• Ability in using the audio mixing equipment’s, studio lights and mics, and all related tools which will create the best outcome in the production
• Ability to work and perform in different types of environment i.e. remote areas with the greatest outcome as an end goal.
• Creative and Innovative in generating new ideas to keep up with the technology
• Bachelor or Higher Diploma in Videography/ Digital Arts or related field.
• At least 4 years’ experience in related field.
• A good command of Arabic and English Language (speaking and writing)
• Good computer skills to work with various video editing software programs, such as Adobe, Cinema 4D and Photoshop
• Ability to work both in a team and autonomously.
• Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively
• Knowledge of television broadcasting rules and regulations.
• Preferably Omani
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.