Job description / Role
Basic Function and Scope:
• Plans and develops the activities of the Planning (Warehouse) Section.
• Ensures completeness of the provisions for materials storage on short and long term basis.
• Resolves anomalies on materials storage requests.
• Ensure the Warehouse operations KPI driven and service level is maintained
Tasks and Duties:
• Provide leadership and motivation to his team.
• Ensure strict compliance with COMPANY policies.
• Responsible for all material management functions according to stores procedures.
• Design detailed layout of Warehouses for materials, equipment, chemicals, supplies and other items and ensure visibility of stored items.
• Ensure timely recording of receipt & issue of materials and coordinate with Finance Department for valuation.
• Ensure preservation of stock material and analyze stock issuance reports for reordering of stock items.
• Ensure that rejected materials are stored in separate area and returned to suppliers for replacement after proper documentation.
• Ensure that the accepted materials’ quantity is set off from open Purchase Orders and the balance quantity receivable after each delivery is corrected.
• Identify duplicate stock items after physical verifications and adjust for its deletion / transfer of balance to minimize inventory.
• Ensure coordination with users for items requiring repair from outside vendors.
• Review periodic reports showing the opening balances, receipts, returns, issues, adjustments and closing balances of warehouse.
• Ensure verification of inspection, testing, refilling, and maintenance of firefighting equipment.
• Reviews all COMPANY fire and safety regulations always and monitors subordinates to ensure full compliance with all necessary rules and regulations to minimize the hazardous possibilities from storing, handling and transporting materials, which pose a high risk to the COMPANY if mishandled.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Discipline or master’s in business Administration.
• Minimum 8 years in stores management in a petrochemical sector (refineries) handling mechanical spare parts
• SAP Material Management (GR, GI and Inventory)
• MS Office Skills
• Knowledge in Material Preservation
• OMR 420 plus housing (private room), transport, meal & phone allowance.
• Gross around OMR 700 per month
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE