Job description / Role
• The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
• Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Combines marketing and social media management skills to design and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
• Works to create innovative social media campaigns
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Manage current online job portal and company websites
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Integrate website with payment gateways
• Should know to develop online training portal
• Perform regular file backups to local directories for recovery
• Managing and marketing company social media pages.
• Should know email marketing
• To do google ads and social media paid promotions to increase the website traffics.
• To create innovative social media campaigns
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website
Number of Years of Experience:
• 1-2 years preferably with Website designing and developing experience.
• BS Computer Science or Specialization in Web development
About the Company
We provide overall business solutions, and training services in various fields, we have worked on various project feasibility of different sectors in GCC and Middle East. We aim to grow and penetrate to international market the next milestones.
Our services aim to develop individuals, organizations and society for better society and growing economy that elevates the general level of the individual, society, and the growth of country economy, which will necessarily affect the general living level of the individual and society.
Our goal is to provide quality services that exceed customer expectations by providing many distinctive and reliable services that help clients make the right investment decisions that will affect the overall economy.
- Our values are based on respect for the rights of others and differences in viewpoints and opinions.
- Honesty and integrity in all our dealings.
- We strive for excellence in work and satisfaction of conscience.
- Accountability for business and behavior in the workplace.
Del Monte Foods (U.A.E) FZE
Web Developer/Graphic Designer
Full Stack Developer
Right Calibre Executive Search
Full Stack Developer
Senior Front End Developer - AngularJS, React, Node
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jun|