Job description / Role
6 months contract
$5,000 per month plus accommodation and transport
A CCGT power plant under construction.
- Reporting to the Project Director the Welding Superintendent is working for the Owners team to supervise the work being done by the EPC contractor on-site
- Specifically, this is focused on QA and QC for ASME compliant welding associated with the mechanical erection work
- The emphasis is on monitoring and auditing the work being done by the EPC contractor and subcontractors.
The Salary & Benefits:
- $5,000 per month.
- Bachelor status accommodation and shared transport.
- VISA, Flights & Medical.
- 5 days working week.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Strong QA/QC background.
- Strong understanding of ASME codes
- Previous experience working on a CCGT project.
- 7+ years’ relevant experience.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.