Job description / Role
X-Ray Technician - Female - Muscat, Oman
A well-established medical center in Muscat, Oman is looking for an X-Ray Technician to join their highly professional on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is a European female.
- Taking x-ray images of the patients and developing the films to reveal their skeletal or bone structures for diagnosis
- Conserving compliance with the governmental protocols and ensuring the safety of patients and employees by using protective instruments and exercising safety measures
- Controlling the x-ray video display and making sure that the picture quality is upto the mark by making appropriate contrast and density adjustments
- Stabilizing the patients and ensuring preparedness by educating them about the entire procedure, appropriately positioning them on the examining table, and covering them with protective clothing
- Representing latest techniques, equipment, and procedures to educate the staff about them
- Studying the x-rays, computerized specimens, and video tapes to create a detailed report of the findings and present them to the physicians
- Arranging timely servicing of the radiographic equipment and making minor repairs
- Sometimes, assisting the surgeons to conduct special vascular and angiography procedures
- Evaluating the dimension of the area to be radiographed
- Making copies of the x-rays and keeping a precise record of the patients who have undergone the imaging procedure
- Coordinating the work schedules and purchase of the required instruments
- 1,300 USD tax-free per month
- Free accommodation
- Paid visa fees
- Paid dental license
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience post specialty certification
- The candidate should preferably be female
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.