Want to learn how to build and leverage relationships with journalists? Do you want to get your company featured in popular blogs and mainstream publications? If yes, then in enrol in this course and learn how to use public relation tools to work with the media.
Two fundamental strategies mark out successful startups from the also-rans. One is an active online media strategy; the second is a high PR strategy. Obtain both, and you will quickly become a trusted, respected'Voice in your Industry'. And both can be accomplished on a very, very tight budget.
Discover the new world of Public Relations with public relations course from our expert tutor with 20 years of online marketing, PR and sales experience. Learn how to get publicity (PR) and press coverage for your business from podcasts, radio shows, books, industry publications, and even celebrities in this course. Explore different strategies and best public relation practices that will help you become the voice in your industry; Everything from developing a professional media plans to get coverage, online and off.
Who should take this course
Accredited Diploma in Media and Public Relations is CPD Qualification Standards & IAO accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- What is the Media?
- What is Media Relations?
- Media relations Vs. Public relations
- Effective Ways of Media relation & Public Relation
Media and Public Relations
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Networking for Success (I)
- Module Three - Networking For Success (II)
- Module Four - The Meet and Greet
- Module Five - Dressing for Success
- Module Six - Writing
- Module Seven - Setting Goals
- Module Eight - Media Relations
- Module Nine - Issues and Crisis Communication Planning
- Module Ten - Social Media (The PR Toolkit)
- Module Eleven - Employee Communications
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Accredited Diploma in Media and Public Relations - Activities
Why You Should ChooseAccredited Diploma in Media and Public Relations
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as GBP9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
About Course Provider
We understand more than anyone how important it is for you to get the right qualifications and at the right time. We also understand that when you have a lot to do, you might not always have the time free to go and attend college or even university. That is why we created this site, so you can take all of the time you need to learn more about your chosen topics as well as being able to do the whole thing from home.
We believe in empowering the people of today, by offering them opportunities to expand and extend their knowledge and skillset as well as giving them the help and support they need to achieve great things. With thousands of courses available and a team who will do just about anything for you, it is safe to say that you won’t find a better course provider on the internet and we would love to work with you to make sure that you get the best experience and best result out of your education.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.