Obtain certification and knowledge to create a safer working environment for your team members according to guidelines set out by The Institute of Occupational Health and Safety with this IOSH Managing Safely qualification.
Who should take this course
This qualification is perfect for you if you’re a manager or supervisor in any industry and you need to prove your understanding of health and safety best practices to help create a safer working environment.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
IOSH Managing Safely
This course is designed to give supervisors, managers and team leaders the knowledge they need to manage the health and safety of themselves and their teams. The exam consists of 20 multiple choice questions and a practical assessment which needs to be completed and sent back within 2 weeks of course completion.
- Recognise the importance of managing health and safety in a workplace environment.
- Understand the legalities of implementing a health and safety management strategy in a workplace setting.
- Understand the individual responsibilities of managers and supervisors.
- Recognise health and safety risks that may present themselves in the workplace environment.
- Know the difference between “active” and “reactive” monitoring and recognise when and how to use these different monitoring approaches correctly and to optimum effect.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.