Become accredited by Europe’s leading health and safety body, The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) by exploring the fundamentals of health and safety in the workplace.
Who should take this course
This course is for any employee working within an organisation, it is especially suited to those who are looking to upskill and show their understanding of their own health and safety responsibilities with a recognised certification.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
IOSH Working Safely
The course is designed to promote basic awareness of health and safety best practice in the workplace. Upon completion of the course, students will sit an exam which they will need to pass to gain certification. The exam consists of 10 multiple choice questions and a hazard spotting exercise.
- Recognise the need to work safely.
- Take preventative action and implement precautionary measures so as to not put themselves or others at risk.
- Recognise the importance of taking the appropriate precautions to prevent any health and safety issues from arising in the workplace.
- Use appropriate workplace precautions and preventative measures in order to create a healthy, safe and sustainable working environment.
- Understand emergency procedures and accident plans in their place of work and ensure that individual responsibilities are clearly understood in the event of a health and safety incident.
- Appreciate how industry affects the environment and list the ways in which individuals can minimise pollution and waste.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.