Body language is considered as a form of language as it expresses message or emotions through unspoken words. As working a professional, one needs to understand these body codes to know how the existing clients or potential clients react to our message. They may not be able to express it verbally, but their body language might give it away. If you are interested in these essentials, you should take this Advanced Course in Body Language. Learn how to master this skills of communication and communicate effectively through this course.
Who should take this course
Professionals who need to learn how to interpret body gestures and movements effectively
People who are interested in learning more about the body language and how to utilize it
- Introduction to Body Language
- What Is Body Language
- How to Read Body Language
- How to Read People's Minds
- How To Understand Eyes Contact
- The Role of Head and Face in Body Language
- The Role of Neck, Chest and Back in Body Language
- The Role of Hands and Arms in Body Language
- The Role of Legs in Body Language
- The Role of the Lips in Body Language
- Tips to Improve Body Language
- Wrapping Up
- Body Language Secrets
- Aggressive Body Language
- Attentive Body Language
- Closed Body Language
- Deceptive Body Language
- Defensive Body Language
- Dominant Body Language
- Emotional Body Language
- Evaluating Body Language
- Greeting Body Language
- Open Body Language
- Relaxed Body Language
- Power Body Language
- Ready Body Language
- Romantic Body Language
- Submissive Body Language
- Mastering Your Body Language
- Introduction To Body Language
- Understand The Positive And Negative Positions
- Observe How People React To Certain Body Language
- Set A Goal For The Image You Wish To Project
- Practice Scenarios In The Mirror
- Train Your Body To React Positively
- Learn How To Take Down Someone's Wall with Positive Body Positions
- Understand The Importance Of Symmetry
- Understand The Importance Of Matching The Other Person
- What You Can Get Into With The Incorrect Body Language
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Communicating with Body Language
- Module Three - Reading Body Language
- Module Four - Body Language Mistakes
- Module Five - Gender Differences
- Module Six - Nonverbal Communication
- Module Seven - Facial Expressions
- Module Eight - Body Language in Business
- Module Nine - Lying and Body Language
- Module Ten - Improve Your Body Language
- Module Eleven - Matching Your Words to Your Movement
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- Effective Comunication: Body Language- Activities
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of GBP39 or in PDF format at a cost of GBP24.
- PDF certificate's turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
About Course Provider
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level.
As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.