Child Psychology is part of the study in psychology that focuses on children's development and behaviour. Each phase of a child's growth and development is critical to understand. Providing the necessities for a child such as food, shelter, and clothes is the easiest part of child development. However, these are not the only things you should consider. Child psychology is a significant aspect of their development. The lessons in this course are designed to train you to ensure that you will learn the important matters about child psychology. This course will provide you the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Child Psychology.
Who should take this course
Professionals who are working in an environment with kids Anyone who loves to become a child nurturer and cares for children's development
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- The Basics On Nurturing Your Child
- Build Your Child's Self Esteem
- Catch The Good And Not Always The Bad
- Demonstrate The Love Is Unconditional
- Make Rules And Be Consistent
- Make Special Time For Your Child
- Always Set An Example
- Don't Dominate A Conversation
- Learn To Be A Good Communicator
- An Unnourished Child has A Long Road Ahead
- Asperger's in Children
- For a parent who suspects their child may have Asperger's syndrome, what are the common symptoms to look out for?
- My 6 year old boy becomes very angry a lot of the time, what can I do to help him deal with his frustrations better?
- Why do Asperger's children behave in an obsessive manner?
- I'm worried about how my child will cope as he reaches his adolescence. What advice can you give?
- I don't want my child to be on medication for the rest of his life. Are there any non-drug treatments available?
- My 7 year old daughter has been diagnosed with Asperger's and it's a constant struggle to get her to pay attention or even look at me! She seems in a world of her own sometimes. Any suggestions?
- Is it always necessary for an Asperger's child to go to a specialist school?
- My son doesn't make friends easily because of his Asperger's. I'm worried he'll be bullied when he starts school. What should I do?
- It can be exhausting coping with my 9 year old. I often feel like a failure because I struggle to cope sometimes. Is that normal?
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of
About Course Provider
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level.
As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.