Agile Master Training series embodies the concepts of Agile Master. You will learn about the agile overview, understanding lean software development and understanding Kanban. You will also learn about an introduction to Scrum, understanding XP software development and other agile models. By completing this training will provide you a professional's knowledge in agile methodologies and scrum practices. It is very popular approaches in software development and scrum practices include software development. Scrum terms and concepts can also be learnt from this course. You will learn how to use the available resources and how to apply them effectively into your organizations to get the best results out of this training. This series also covers scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts, planning, executing, monitoring and tracking scrum projects. If you would like to gain deep knowledge of Scrum and Agile philosophy, this course will be very beneficial for you.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Course Introduction
- Agile Overview
- Intro to Agile
- The Agile Manifesto
- Domains of Agile Practices
- Understanding Lean Software Development
- Lean Origins and Principles
- Understanding Kanban
- Kanban Origins
- Six Core Practices of Kanban
- Introduction to Scrum
- Introduction to Scrum mmm
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Concepts and Principles
- Scrum Processes
- Understanding XP Software Development
- Intro to Extreme Programming (XP)
- Extreme Programming (XP) Practices and Adoption
- Other Agile Models
- Feature Driven Development
- Comparing Agile Methods
Why Should You Choose Agile Master Training
- Internationally recognized accredited qualification
- 1-year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.