Find out if your child is suffering from this condition
If you are curious about autism or dealing with someone who is suffering from it, then learning about mental health conditions might help you. This course will provide you lessons on autism and mental health so that you are better prepared.
Autism is a lifelong, developmental disability that affects how a person communicates with and relates to other people, and how they experience the world around them. The timing and severity of autism's first symptoms can vary widely. Some children with autism show hints of future problems within the first few months of life. In others, symptoms may not become obvious until 24 months or later. Some children with autism appear to develop normally until around 18 to 24 months of age and then stop gaining new skills and/or start losing skills.
This useful course will teach you all about autism and how to deal with it. Learn the different symptoms and possible signs of autism in babies and toddlers. Autism can happen at any age so be prepared.
Who should take this course
Autism & Children's Mental Health Course is CPD QS & IAO accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
Module 1: What is Autism
- The Basics About Autism: What Is It?
- What Are the Factors that Contribute A Child to Autism
- Autism and Genetics
- What Are the Basic Symptoms of Autism
- What Are the Speech and Communication Problems of Autism
- Autism and Body Language
- Autism, Toxic Metals, and Vaccines
- The Cause of Autism Might Be Found in Autistic Mice
- Autism: The Need for Increased Research
- How is Autism Treated
- How Is Autism Diagnosed
- Myths about Autism
- How to Look for Autism Signs in Infants
- How Can Families Cope With an Autistic Child and the Financial Burden
- The Differences Between Asperger's Syndrome and Autism
- Autism Assistance Dogs
- Teaching Autistic Children
- The Fixation Behavior of an Autistic Child
- The Autism Society of America
- Childproofing Your Home for Your Autistic Child
- Autism and Nutritional Supplements
- Toilet Training the Autistic Child
- Difficulties of an Autistic Adult
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Module 2: Mental Health of Children
- Children's Mental Health Basics
- Nurturing Positivity And Confidence
- Recognize Changed Behaviour In Your Child
- About Birth Defects
- About Behavior Disorders
- Mental Health Games For Children
- Make Sure You Take Care Of Yourself As Well
- Wrapping Up
Why You Should Choose Autism & Children's Mental Health Course
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment, and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as GBP9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
About Course Provider
We understand more than anyone how important it is for you to get the right qualifications and at the right time. We also understand that when you have a lot to do, you might not always have the time free to go and attend college or even university. That is why we created this site, so you can take all of the time you need to learn more about your chosen topics as well as being able to do the whole thing from home.
We believe in empowering the people of today, by offering them opportunities to expand and extend their knowledge and skillset as well as giving them the help and support they need to achieve great things. With thousands of courses available and a team who will do just about anything for you, it is safe to say that you won’t find a better course provider on the internet and we would love to work with you to make sure that you get the best experience and best result out of your education.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.