Bare Metal Embedded Firmware Programming with Kinetis KL25 ARM Cortex-M0+ Processor, detailed with ARM Cortex-M0+, Kinetis KL25, General Purpose Input Output, Timers, DHT11 Interfacing, Analog to Digital Converter with potentiometer, MQ-2 Gas Sensor interfacing, Inter Integrated Circuit Interface with MMA8451 interfacing and Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter.
Basic knowledge C Language Programming Basic Hardware Knowledge
Who should take this course
- Embedded System Beginners
- Professionals wants to refresh their knowledge
- Developer willing to know about various microcontroller interfacing
- Embedded Systems developers
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn
- ARM Cortex-M0+ Architecture
- Embedded System Fundamentals
- Kinetis KL25 ARM Microcontroller
- General Purpose Input / Output ( GPIO )
- GPIO Output Configuration & RGB LED Interfacing
- GPIO Input Configuration & Key Input Handling
- Interrupt Handling, Vector, Service Routine
- Low Power Timer ( LPTMR )
- Periodic Interrupt Timer
- GPIO based DHT11 Temperature Sensor Interfacing
- Kinetis Software Development Kit
- Eclipse based MCU Expresso IDE
- Analog to Digital Converter and Interfacing with sensors
- MH MQ-2 Gas Sensor Interfacing and Smoke Detection Implementation
- Inter Integrated Circuit ( I2C )
- I2C device driver for MMA8451Q Inertial Sensor
- Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter
- USB-to-UART device interfacing and communication with Teraterm
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.