Big Data Hadoop training will make you an expert in HDFS, MapReduce, Hbase, Hive, Pig, Yarn, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop using real-time use cases on Retail, Social Media, Aviation, Tourism, Finance domain. You will get Eckovation's Hadoop certification at the end of the course.
According to Forbes Big Data & Hadoop Market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015. McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts. According to Indeed Salary Data, the Average salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $135k. Once you complete the course and all the assignments you will be granted a soft and hard copy of completion certificate.
Who should take this course
There is an increasing demand for skilled data scientists across all industries that make this course suitable for participants at all levels of experience. We recommend this data science training especially for the following professionals:
- Graduates looking to build a career in Hadoop
- Analytics professionals who want to work with Big data Hadoop Functions
- IT professionals looking for a career switch in the fields of Big data Hadoop
- Software developers interested in pursuing a career in Big data Hadoop
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness Big data Hadoop in their fields
Internationally Accepted Certificate
BIG DATA HADOOP Duration of Course:
- 40+ hours
BIG DATA HADOOP Topics Covered are:
Session 1 - Introduction to Big Data:
- Importance of Data
- ESG Report on Analytics
- Big Data & It's Hype
- What is Big Data?
- Structured vs Unstructured data
- Definition of Big Data
- Big Data Users & Scenarios
- Challenges of Big Data
- Why Distributed Processing?
Session 2 - Hadoop:
- History Of Hadoop
- Hadoop Ecosystem
- Hadoop Animal Planet
- When to use & when not to use Hadoop
- What is Hadoop?
- Key Distinctions of Hadoop
- Hadoop Components/Architecture
- Understanding Storage Components
- Understanding Processing Components
- Anatomy Of a File Write
- Anatomy of a File Read
Session 3 - Understanding Hadoop Cluster:
- Handout discussion
- Walkthrough of CDH setup
- Hadoop Cluster Modes
- Hadoop Configuration files
- Understanding Hadoop Cluster configuration
- Data Ingestion to HDFS
About Course Provider
Knowasap provides best online self learning SAP courses and high end technologies courses that maximizes learning outcomes and career opportunity for professionals and as well as students. Experienced consultants, project team members, support professionals, end users, executives and students will find courses to meet their needs that are accessible anytime, anywhere.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.