Growing companies mean growing payroll. This can quickly turn into a messy management problem. Gain complete control over your payroll process and sensitive data, our Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management diploma course is the ideal solution.
Our courses will be the easiest online courses you will experience and we will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Who should take this course
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University student & graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk or Administration Assistant
- Finance controller
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Career options after graduation
There are several roles in Accounting and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. It is important to understand what your various Accounting career options and few of them are listed in below:
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Staff Accountant
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll experience the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then you’ll begin by learning to navigate in the program and to create and set up a new company.
- In this course, you’ll move on to understanding settings and their effect on automated features and functions.
- This course will train you to record daily business.
- On completion of this course, you’ll record revenues and sales invoices.
- Having this training keeps your employee data secure.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to un-do or adjust transactions.
- At the end of this course, you’ll develop your knowledge of financial and other reports.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
You will have one Quiz and one Assignment. Pass Mark is 50%. You only need to pay £89 for assessment and certification when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Diploma in Bookkeeping & Payroll.
About Course Provider
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. - providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field - they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instill vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
- Flexible, professional teaching by our highly experienced team of tutors and teachers.
- A comfortable, professional and academic environment in each of our training centres and venues.
- Considered, structured assessment.
- Free mock exam and in-depth guidance for every course.
- Independent progress reviews of each student.
- One-to-one attention will be provided for individual students as and when they may require it.
- Competitive, affordable prices, covering library facilities, e-study platforms and excellent study materials.
- Mentoring and assistance in assessment preparation.
- Excellent career development services.
- In terms of employment, 1 Training maintains a dedicated site that helps each of our students to find the ideal employers to match their qualification and experience.
- Support for finding work.
- Administrative services of a very high standard.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.