The Sentence Correction part of the GMAT is an opportunity - embrace it.
- Sentence corrections are the easiest section of the test to 'game'. If you know the rules, you'll score really high, if you don't you'll score really low
- Unlike math, reading comprehension or logical reasoning questions, sentence correction scores improve dramatically with practice
- The sentence correction questions have their own, very specific quirks - these make little sense if you are a non-native speaker - but if you understand these quirks and can spot them, you'll crack the test
- 50 high-quality sentence correction problems
- No grammatical gobbledygook - simple explanations you can understand
- Visual highlights so that you really get why alternatives are right or wrong
- Students should be preparing for the GMAT - this course is specifically geared towards that test
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Yep! Anyone preparing to take the GMAT
- Yep! Non-native speakers looking to level the playing field in the verbal section
- Yep! Anyone that finds grammar jargon incredibly confusing, and would like simple, crisp explanations in everyday language
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Ace the sentence correction questions on the GMAT!
- Identify the common types of sentence correction questions on the GMAT, and know what techniques to apply
- Know how to spot sentences that sound right but are actually wrong, or that sound wrong, but are actually right
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.