Master the fundamental concepts of business analysis with this Business Analysis Foundation course.
Who should take this course
This course is for anyone who is looking to go into the business analyst industry or for current business analysts looking to gain a better understanding of the fundamental concepts.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course.
- Define business analysis and learn more about what it entails.
- Understand more about the competencies of a business analyst.
- Get to grips with strategy analysis.
- Work your way through the business analysis process model and the various investigative techniques that are used.
- Take a look at strategy analysis and management.
- Learn how to model business systems and processes.
- Demonstrate how to gather, document, manage, model and deliver the various requirements that have been established.
- Learn how to make a business and financial case and appreciate how changes in a business can be implemented in order to see successful improvement.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.