Professional Building Designer, or Home Designer, specialises in designing light-frame buildings such as single- or multi-family homes. In some cases, as state regulations permit, they may also design other light-frame commercial buildings, agricultural buildings, or even decorative facades for larger buildings. Having a general knowledge of all aspects of the building trade, a Professional Building Designer can act as an agent to help the homeowner through the building or renovation process.
Learn about the education and preparation needed to become a home designer in this course. Your portfolio and plan ideas that are useful in this course will be a help in finishing various tasks to bit by bit develop your designing abilities and learning. You'll be covering the basics from drawing, calculated, research to business capacities then you'll be able to organise your insight into materials and methods for working economically. When you get to the end, you will have a broad arrangement of work that you can gladly present to your potential clients and customers.
Who should take this course
- Professionals who have an experience in Interior Designing.
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to have a home interior designing career.
- Define a Theme: Contemporary, Cottage, Eclectic, Southwest
- Budget Design for Your Living Room, Den or Family Room
- Budget Ideas for Kitchen Design
- Budget Bedroom Makeover
- Closet Cleanups
- Need a Home Office?
- Camouflage with Paint!
- Faux Finishes Are Hot - Bare Walls Are Not!
- Window Treatments
- Making the Most of Molding
- Fabulous Furniture Finds
- Decorate With Wallpaper
- Freehand or Stencil A Mural Makes the Wall!
- Accessorize - Funky Can Be Fun!
- Have Some Fun with Fabric!
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of GBP39 or in PDF format at a cost of GBP24.
- PDF certificate's turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
About Course Provider
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level.
As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent. In case of some doubt you can ask the course provider.