The Certificate in Wedding & Event Management is designed to educate you on the business best practices, methods, and techniques to get started in the planning industry right away.
The course combines the Event Planning course and the Wedding Planning course, providing you with the practical skills and tools to start your own planning business or find a job in the event industry. You will gain the confidence to take on any event from large-scale expos, corporate conferences, fashion shows, award ceremonies and more.
At the end of this course, you will possess skills that will instil confidence and clarity when planning events and conducting business in all areas of the field.
Who should take this course
Certificate in Wedding & Event Management is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills. As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- Event Planning Essentials
- Budgeting Basics
- Using the Committee Approach
- Connecting with Partners and Sponsors
- Advertising and Marketing
- Selecting the Venue
- Feeding the Masses
- Business Etiquette Basics
- Celebrating Diversity
- Creating an Atmosphere of Service
- Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies
- Managing Contracts
- Gathering Feedback
- Event Day Roles
- Closing the Event
- Wedding Planning On A Budget
- Wedding Attire Money Saving Tips
- Reception Cash Saving Tips
- Reception Dinner Budget Saving Tips
- Planning Catering for Your Wedding
- Saving Money On Buying Flowers
- Photography And Videography Cash Savers
- Your Honeymoon Adventure
- Conclusion: Final Thoughts
- Wedding Planning Checklist
Planning the Event:
- 9 Key Ideas To Make Your Event A Successful One
- What You Need To Know To Make Your Event Educational, Entertaining and Memorable!
- 8 Ways To Incorporate Entertainment Elements Into Your Events Without Spending A Bomb!
- What To Look Out For When Planning Your Next Offsite Event
- The Nuts & Bolts Of Events Logistics
- Working With Team Building Elements In Your Offsite Events
- How To Create Effective Team bonding At Your Events
- Managing An Event For 10 people versus 100 !
- 10 Ways To Make Your Event Interesting And Exciting
- 8 Tips To Transform Your Event Venue
- 7 Ways For An Easy & Hassle-Free Meeting Planning
- 8 Tips On How To Generate Fun Ideas When Planning Your Event
- How To Attract The Right People To Your Event
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Be Nice To Your Event Suppliers
- How & Where To Find Suppliers That Will Move Mountains For You!
- 10 Tips On How To Be An Excellent Event Planner
- 8 Key Success Factors When Marketing Your Event
- Marketing Managers: 10 Reasons Why You Should Organize Your Own Events
- 6 Factors To Look Out For When Planning The Event Itinerary
- What Makes An Event Fabulous?
- 7 Key Reasons Why Events Marketing Should Be Part Of Your Marketing Strategy
- Learn What It Takes To Be A Successful Event Planner
- Truth About Creating Successful Events!
- When You Need An Event Planner And When You Don't!
- What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Event Planner
- What To Do When Things Don't Go As Planned During Events
- When You Need To Hire An Event Planner?
- 10 Ideas On Creating Exciting Event Themes
- 8 Ways To Get Attendees To Your Events
- Having Mascots, Minglers, Entertainers At Your Next Event - How To Find & Work With Them
- 8 Key Factors Of A Successful Event Planner - Learn To Pick Wisely
- 9 Ways To Organize Your Events On A Shoestring Budget
- Effective Ways To Negotiate With Your Event Suppliers
- 7 Tips On How To Find The Right Venue For Your Next Event
- 8 Ways To Work Successfully With Your Event Venue
About Course Provider
What’s the most important thing we could possibly have on our mind? The answer to that is easy: your learning needs. Years ago, we thought about what and how people wish to learn. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to create a platform on which we offer a range of detailed, excellent quality, and competitively priced online courses available to all people irrespective of their geographical location, skills and experience, and learning level and ability. Coursegate is now synonymous with all of this.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.