Become a Social Media Expert! Strategy is central to effective marketing. Developing perfect plan is the first step to achieving Social Media success. This course takes you through a journey of learning how to channelize resources, do SWOT analysis and execute performing campaigns.
Who should take this course
Entry to Mid Level Executives
University of California Irvine, known for its science & engineering programs, is a top rated university; ranked No.9 among Public universities; and No.1 among Research Universities, and has produced 3 Nobel laureates.
Learners are required to complete 45 hours of faculty led Online mode.
The following are the modules covered:
- Developing a Social Media Strategy
- Introduction, Social Media Basics, Strategy Overview
- Buy-in & Culture, Goals & Objectives, Resources, SM Usage, SWOT Analysis
- Target Audience, Market Research , Keywords, Monitoring/Listening
- Branding, Social Media Voice/Persona
- Content & Engagement , Social Media Categories & Channels
- Social Media Policy, Conversion, Measuring & Execution
About Course Provider
361DM is a learning science and digital education-oriented company run by professionals with over 2 decades of experience in the tech-enabled learning industry. 361DM works with corporate, institutions, universities across the world, and has designed and delivered learning programs to over 100000 students and executives in the last decade. We help higher education institutions and corporate organizations architect a robust digital strategy.