Master the processes and tools required to investigate a serious security breach using industry-standard principles with this Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) course.
Who should take this course
This course is ideal for anyone who has looking to build on their foundational ethical hacking skills.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course but we recommend students have a basic knowledge of computer security and ethical hacking.
This course covers everything needed to investigate, document and prosecute a malicious security breach.
- How to carry out an investigation according to industry best practice principles and legal guidelines.
- Searching and seizing resources required for the investigation.
- Handling Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- How to fit a forensic lab for investigations.
- Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Partitions
- Using Access Data FTK and Special Steps
- Log Correlation
- Network Forensics
- Wireless Attacks
- Web Attacks
- Email Crimes
- Mobile Resource Investigation
- Investigation Reports
- Expert Witness
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.