Learn the essentials of business economics with this course and you could be well on your way to completing the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting.
Who should take this course
Designed as an entry-level qualification for those who have virtually no accounting experience, this 4th stage CIMA certificate will help to lay the foundations for any prospective accountant, bookkeeper or small business owner.
There are no pre-requisites for this course, however, as this is unit four of a five unit qualification, completion of the previous three CIMA Certificates (C01, C02, and C03) is highly recommended.
Understand the fundamentals of business economics and how they are applied to management accounting.
- Explain the macroeconomic phenomena, including price inflation, the equilibrium and growth in national income, unemployment and trade deficits/surpluses.
- Understand the various stages of the trade cycle and the impact that it has on the economy and individual organisations.
- Gain an insight into the principles of public finance, including the various aspects of taxation and financial deficit.
- Learn about the areas of the national policy which are relevant to trade
- Explore the concept of globalisation and consequences that it can have on business and organisations. Then learn to apply this knowledge to your work with prospective employers.
- Understand the differences between the goals and targets of profit-seeking organisations, Non-profit-seeking organisations and governmental organisations.
- Learn how shareholder wealth and stakeholders can impact on the goals of a business.
- Demonstrate and calculate the point of profit maximisation using total cost and total revenue data.
- Explore the concepts of liquidity, the foreign exchange market, the role of financial intermediaries and how multinational organisations can help stabilise the market and encourage economic growth.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.