Take your knowledge further in CIMA by broadening the spectrum of your know-how with this management level course in the CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification.
Who should take this course
This course will be very beneficial to you if you want to add financial management skills to your CV or portfolio of skills.
Students will need to have first attained the CIMA Operational qualifications before they can move on to the CIMA Management Level training.
The F2 Financial Management course is one of the management level trio of courses towards the CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification.
- Learn how to prepare fully consolidated financial statements for single companies and groups.
- Understand the principles of accounting for capital schemes and look at foreign exchange rates and the changes that can occur, including the difference between the closing rate and historical rate methods.
- Learn how the principles of accounting can be related to accounting issues of contemporary interest, including the problems endured by profit measurement, circumstances when hedge financing and amortised cost are appropriate, and issues concerning pension schemes.
- Learn how to produce a ratio analysis from financial statements and their supporting documents, which includes the interpretation of accounting ratios and the limitations of this type of analysis, such as the comparability of businesses and accounting policies.
- Learn how to analyse the financial statements, including how to evaluate performance and position, based on the information found in the statements.
- Get to grips with contemporary developments in financial and non-financial reporting, including the convergence of IFRS and US GAAP (as well as understanding the differences that they possess), environmental and social accounting issues and human resource accounting.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.