Develop the skills required to make informed business strategy decisions by completing the CIMA Strategic Level course. The course will take you through several disciplines and techniques that will help develop the skills required to make long-term strategic decisions.
Who should take this course
This course will benefit senior finance professionals who want to improve their understanding of long-term management accounting principles. It would also benefit experienced finance professionals who want to earn a globally recognised management accounting qualification and help define their business strategy.
Students will need to have first attained the CIMA Operational and Management Level qualifications before they can achieve CIMA Professional status.
By completing this course you will master the advanced principles of management accounting and equip yourself with the know how to make long-term strategic financial decisions.
E3 – Strategic Management
- Students will learn how to formulate and implement long-term strategy, creating the vision for long-term, sustainable success. This involves:
- Defining the corporate mission, objectives and stakeholders, and performing a Position Audit and Corporate Appraisal.
- Including Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics into the business strategy.
- Implementing Change Management processes, and using Strategic Performance Measurement to assess success.
P3 – Risk Management
- Students will learn how to identify and mitigate risks that place the long-term strategy in jeopardy, using proven techniques, processes and internal control systems to inform cash flow and capital investment decisions:
- Implementing management control systems to better utilise human resources, and to provide a framework against which to review.
- Auditing internal processes and computer systems.
- Managing financial risk including foreign exchange rate fluctuations and interest rate changes.
F3 – Financial Strategy
- Finally delegates will look at aligning financial strategy with wider business goals, and developing the competencies required to value investment opportunities including the valuation of corporate entities for mergers, acquisitions and divestments:
- Planning, forecasting and hedge accounting to better manage corporate finances.
- Calculating the cost of capital and capital structures, and the capital asset pricing model (CAPM).
- Performing an accurate business valuation.
- Carrying out corporate reorganisation as part of a merger or consolidation.
- Properly discounting foreign cash flows.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.