Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Upgrade your CV and boost employability in the IT industry by studying this course which will give you an understanding of the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications in a corporate environment.
Who should take this course
This course is for network engineers and IT professionals who are looking to develop their collaboration and video skills.
There are no official pre-requisites to take this course but we recommend a good understanding of Cisco networking technologies.
This course will help students to advance their collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications.
- Cisco unified communications solutions
- Characteristics of Cisco unified communications solutions
- Cisco Unified communications manager administrator interfaces
- Cisco UCM end-user interfaces and call flows and call legs
- Component impact on call flows in unified communications manager
- Cisco UCM and Cisco UCM express end-users
- Cisco UCM and Cisco UCM express endpoint implementation options
- Understanding telephony features
- Telephony feature implementation and mobility options
- Unity connection and end-user and mailbox requirements
- Unity connection and end user and mailbox requirements
- Unity connection end user implementation and IM and presence service
- Supporting end users and understanding Cisco UCM reports
- Cisco UCM call detail records and reporting and monitoring tools
- Cisco business video solutions and video collaboration
- Installation and configuration of Cisco IP phones and Cisco jabber
- Troubleshooting Cisco IP phone, Cisco jabber and endpoint issues
- Describing Cisco TelePresence and endpoints
- Configuring Cisco TelePresence TC
- Troubleshooting Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Configuring and monitoring Cisco conferencing and DMPs
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.