Citrix XenApp 7.5 Administration course provides the foundation necessary for administrators to effectively centralize and manage applications in the datacentre and instantly deliver them as a service to users anywhere. Learners will receive training on how to install and configure Citrix XenApp 7.5, Citrix Receiver and plug-ins, as well as training on how to use administrative consoles and tools to configure resources, policies, server and farm settings, printers, virtualized applications and more.
The great thing about our Citrix: Xenapp 7.5 Design, Implement and Administer course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Citrix: Xenapp 7.5 Design, Implement and Administer certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Certificate of Completion
Module 1: Introduction to Application
- 1.1 Course Introduction
- 1.2 Introduction to Virtualization
- 1.3 Introduction to Desktop Virtualization
- 1.4 Introduction to Application Virtualization
- 1.5 The XenApp Blueprint
- 1.6 Building the Lab Environment
Module 2: XenApp Server Setup
- 2.1 Configure XenApp Server After Initial Install
- 2.2 Configuration Updates and Virtual Delivery Agent Install
- 2.3 Build Master Image for Machine catalogue
- 2.4 Complete Master Image Build
- 2.5 Setup Delivery Group
- 2.6 Test XenApp Application Delivery
Module 3: Plan for High Availability
- 3.1 High Availability Explained
- 3.2 Windows Failover Cluster Explained
- 3.3 Windows Failover Cluster Preparation
- 3.4 Configure NICS Ad to Domain
- 3.5 Setup and Connect ISCI Storage
- 3.6 Configure Failover Clusters Services
- 3.7 Resolve Validation Issues
- 3.8 Complete Failover Cluster Configuration
Module 4: Scripting Primer
- 4.1 Windows Batch Files- Part1
- 4.2 Windows Batch Files- Part2
- 4.3 Windows Batch Files- Part3
- 4.4 PowerShell Scripts -Part1
- 4.5 PowerShell Scripts- Part2
- 4.6 Error Handling in PowerShell Scripts
- 4.7 Scripts Explained
Module 5: Using VMware vSphere
- 5.1 Introduction to VMware
- 5.2 Configuring Windows 7 And Installing VMware Tools
- 5.3 Power CLI Scripting in VMware
Module 6: Virtualization Using Microsoft Hyper-V
- 6.1 Introduction to Hyper -V
- 6.2 Introduction to Hyper -V Continued
- 6.3 Windows Server Core Install and Configure- Part 1
- 6.4 Windows Server Core Install and Configure -Part 2
- 6.5 Install and Configure DHCP Server
- 6.6 Hyper -V Virtual Networking
Module 7: Course Review
- 7.1 Active Directory Fundamentals
- 7.2 Permissions in Active Directory
- 7.3 Logon Scripts in Windows
- 7.4 Review Virtualization
- 7.5 Review Application Virtualization
- 7.6 Review High Availability
- 7.7 Review Scripting
- 7.8 Review XenApp Blueprint
- 7.9 Course conclusion
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES
This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.