Explore essential security principles that every IT security professional should know with this CIW Security Associate course.
Who should take this course
This course is for IT security professionals who want to study towards an industry-recognised certification, it is also for people who want to switch industries and go into IT security.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The framework of this course will take students through crucial knowledge that is needed to counter-act any damage and successfully restore computer systems to ensure they can withstand hacker activity that may occur in the future.
- How hacker threat occur and learn about which security threats exist.
- Discover the high standard of security that is needed for modern businesses to continuously protect valuable company data against unauthorised activity.
- Learn how to implement access control lists so you can identify who should and shouldn’t be accessing particular networks.
- Uncover the most up-to-date firewall technology and study how to improve operating systems to remove the chance of unwanted hacker activity.
- Essential information on authentication procedures, encryption standards and actions that help to ensure proper user authentication.
- How to create integrated security policies, along with the most common security principles for both personal and business use.
- Master what it takes to respond to and report hacker activity, engage in pro-active detection and always remain on step ahead when it comes to protecting your company’s needs.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.