Do you have a neck for teaching? Do you want to have a career in coaching or mentoring or are you considering becoming one? If you think you have all the qualities to be a good coach and mentor and wish to improve on those qualities then look no further than this course Coaching & Mentoring Diploma Level 3.
A mentor can give advice but the partners is free to pick and choose what they do. The context does not have specific performance objectives. A coach is trying to direct a person to some end result, the person may choose how to get there, but the coach is strategically assessing and monitoring the progress and giving advice for effectiveness and efficiency. However, if you think about it, both are very similar at what they do. Mentoring and life coach might have a slight difference, but both have the same goal, which is to help in growth and development of someone.
Through this course, you will learn how to enable the long-term development benefits through a positive mentoring relationship with employees which can help your organisation's success.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Defining Coaching and Mentoring
- Module Three - Setting Goals
- Module Four - Understanding the Realities
- Module Five - Developing Options
- Module Six - Wrapping it All Up
- Module Seven - The Importance of Trust
- Module Eight - Providing Feedback
- Module Nine - Overcoming Roadblocks
- Module Ten - Reaching the End
- Module Eleven - How Mentoring Differs from Coaching
- Module Twelve - Wrapping it Up
Coaching & Mentoring Diploma Level 3- Activities
Why Should You Choose Coaching & Mentoring Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.