Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
In this comprehensive training course, you will gain a solid understanding of the principles of conflict management, exploring techniques and strategies for effective conflict resolution to create a positive, productive workforce.
The course explores the conflict management process in detail, covering key topics such as the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI), the leadership skills required for dissolving workplace conflict, and conflict communication theories.
Who should take this course
This conflict management training course is ideal for those in managerial roles or those who work in the human resource department who are looking to develop their understanding of conflict resolution in the workplace. This would include:
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Head of departments
- HR professionals
Accredited by CPD
Conflict Management Training Course:
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - An Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- Module Three - The Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
- Module Four - Creating an Effective Atmosphere
- Module Five - Creating Mutual Understanding
- Module Six - Focusing on Individual Needs
- Module Seven - Getting to the Root Cause
- Module Eight - Generating Options
- Module Nine - Building a Solution
- Module Ten - the Short Version of the Process
- Module Eleven - Additional Tools
About Course Provider
We believe in empowering people by giving them the opportunity to expand and expand their knowledge and skills, as well as provide the support they need to achieve goal. With thousands of classes and a team doing all they can to help you, you can be sure that you will not find a better online course provider. We want to work with you to make sure you get the best experience and results from your education.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.