About this Course:
This is the sixth video course in the eight-part Creating a Mindset for Change for Leaders series. In this sixth video course learners begin the process of getting clear about what they want and the value of taking steady action toward their wants. They will establish their top priorities and recognize the importance of taking action on two or three top priorities and begin to ask others what they want. All eight video courses are intended to be taken in sequence with a spaced learning approach. The idea is to take one part of the eight-part video course each week or every other week allow for a period of time to pass and then consider the concept again in a different way by taking the next part. While beginning at the leadership level the fundamentals taught in these videos are meant to spread throughout your organization - leaders take the program and then disseminate it to their team members all with the intent of creating a culture of embracing change within the organization.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required.
- The only thing you will need is willing to learn
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Shows you how fear based thinking is getting in the way of change
- Teaches you how to rewire your brain toward positive outcomes
- Enables you to create thoughts actions and behaviours that align with the outcomes you want
- Provides the necessary tools you'll need to act on your strategic priorities
- Creating a Mindset for Change for Leaders: Making it Happen
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.