Body language is considered as a nonverbal communication since it communicates through both conscious and unconscious gestures made by us. People who are sensitive or skilled in identifying these gestures and movements are considered as a good communicator. This diploma course is created for people who need to learn more about communication. If you are someone who wants to learn body language and be able to communicate effectively, then this course is for you.
Who should take this course
Professionals who want to learn about communication and body language
People who are interested in learning more about communication through body language
- Introduction to Body Language
- What Is Body Language
- How to Read Body Language
- How to Read People's Minds
- How To Understand Eyes Contact
- The Role of Head and Face in Body Language
- The Role of Neck, Chest and Back in Body Language
- The Role of Hands and Arms in Body Language
- The Role of Legs in Body Language
- The Role of the Lips in Body Language
- Tips to Improve Body Language
- Wrapping Up
- Body Language Secrets
- Aggressive Body Language
- Attentive Body Language
- Closed Body Language
- Deceptive Body Language
- Defensive Body Language
- Dominant Body Language
- Emotional Body Language
- Evaluating Body Language
- Greeting Body Language
- Open Body Language
- Relaxed Body Language
- Power Body Language
- Ready Body Language
- Romantic Body Language
- Submissive Body Language
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of GBP39 or in PDF format at a cost of GBP24.
- PDF certificate's turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
About Course Provider
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level.
As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.