This course has been designed for young and inexperienced mothers. Regardless of whether you're a first-time parent or a veteran, an infant is always a wonder. This course gives an outline of some of the unique qualities you may see about your infant, and aides you through the essentials of child care. It will likewise help you recognise potential well being concerns with your child, and know when to look for medical help.
Who should take this course
Young and inexperienced mothers.
- On the general management of infancy and childhood obesity
- Combating misuse and abuse of prescription drugs
- Of teething, and hints on the permanent or adult teeth.
- On what constitutes the maternal management of the diseases of children
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of
About Course Provider
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level.
As an online learning site, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who considers themselves to be a curious learner but the courses that they are interested in are not available in the area. So, we have decided to give them a chance to learn in a convenient way – in their own convenient place and time.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.