Food safety is extremely important to businesses of any size which handle food. Through City Business School's online course, you will learn the systems and procedures necessary to maintain a top quality food business. From staff hygiene practices to maintaining a stringent pest prevention system, this course will ensure that you have the knowledge necessary to manage a hygienic food service operation.
You are first introduced to food safety topics such as water quality, pest control measures, food service accidents and incident management. The course then reviews a case study on how to handle food safely in the food service industry.
This online course will be of great interest to food safety managers in food processing plants, restaurants, or any food service operation. Employees of any business in which food is involved will benefit greatly through completion of this diploma, and will ensure a high standard of safety within the food service operation.
Who should take this course
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Manage systems for good personal hygiene;
- Control food allergens and food hazards within the business;
- Maintain an effective incident management system;
- Explain the characteristics of poorly constructed water wells;
- Design and operate a system to minimize the risk of pest-infestation in both product and facility;
- Follow safe practices in food preparation areas to avoid accidents;
- and understand the role and influence the manager has on the rest of the food safety operation team.
All course materials are included in the course fee
All our qualifications are assessed on the basis of written course works.
About Course Provider
City Business School offers students a well-balanced college experience via online courses. We are nimble enough to honor your individual needs as a student while our years of experience provides exceptional online training that will help you achieve your career and life goals. At CBS, we get to know you and celebrate your successes. Then, we help you turn those successes into a fulfilling career.