In this Diploma in Jewellery Making you will learn simple and practical techniques. The emphasis is on developing confidence and realising the potential for making jewellery with limited access to equipment and skills. You will learn how to make both traditional and contemporary jewellery. Learn how to make rings, brooches, pendants and earrings using various materials such as sheet metal and wire. You will also learn techniques such as ring-making, wire techniques and saw-piercing. You will learn a range of basic jewellery making techniques including sawing, soldering, hammering, roll printing, doming, forming, findings, finishing and a simple stone setting.
Who should take this course
Diploma in Jewellery Making is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills. As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Diploma in Jewellery Making:
- Jewellery Making and Beading
- History of Beads
- Different Kinds of Beads and Its Definitions
- Different Kinds of Gemstones and Its Definitions
- Decorating Jewellery and Beads
- Making Magic with Beads, Crystals, Pearls and Stones
- Setting Up Your Workshop
- Discovering Simple Jewelry Making Techniques
- Uncovering the Simple Secrets of Stringing and Knotting
- Different Stringing and Knotting Jewelry Projects
- Different Wire Wrapping Jewelry Projects
- Common Jewelry Mistakes to Avoid
- Jewelry for Every Occasion
- Creating Fun, Funky Jewelry for Everyday Wear
- Everyday Jewelry Projects
- Crafting your Own Evening, Bridal and Holiday Jewelry
- Evening Jewelry Projects
About Course Provider
What’s the most important thing we could possibly have on our mind? The answer to that is easy: your learning needs. Years ago, we thought about what and how people wish to learn. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to create a platform on which we offer a range of detailed, excellent quality, and competitively priced online courses available to all people irrespective of their geographical location, skills and experience, and learning level and ability. Coursegate is now synonymous with all of this.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.