This Diploma in Education Psychology course will be of great interest to professionals in the education sector who would like a greater knowledge and understanding of educational psychology. In this course, you will explore the topic of educational psychology in detail. Key development theories related to the learning process are examined and practical classroom examples are supplied to engage you throughout the course.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Who should take this course
- Parents & Counsellors
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Teachers & Tutors
- Education consultants
- Education providers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- Charity workers or Social workers
Youï¿½ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and itï¿½s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
Career options after graduation
This course will equip you to work as an educational psychologist in local authority childrenï¿½s services. Educational psychologists help children or young people who are experiencing problems that hinder their successful learning and participation in school and other activities. These problems can include a range of emotional and social problems or learning difficulties.
- History and Educational Aims
- Cognitive Perspective of Learning & Information Processing
- Knowledge Organization
- Advance Creativity in a Learning Environment
- Behavioural Theory
- Applying the Premack Principle in the Classroom
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Social Constructivism and the Mediated Learning Experience
- Moral & Prosocial Behaviour
- The Importance of Motivation in an Educational Environment
- Using Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation to Enhance Learning
- Teacher Expectations & Attributions
- Methods of Measuring Intelligence
- Educating Students with Special Needs
- Emotional & Behavioural Disorders
- Advanced Cognitive Development
- Forms of Assessment
- Performance Assessments
- Standardized Tests in Education
- Instructional Strategies
- Advance Organizers in the Classroom
- Types of Research Design
- Research Ethics in Educational Psychology
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, youï¿½ll become an expert in educational psychology.
- Having this course, youï¿½ll learn about aims of education.
- In this course, youï¿½ll be able to applying the premack principle in the classroom.
- Logging in to this course, youï¿½ll learn about advance creativity in a learning environment.
- On completion of this course, youï¿½ll become masters of child and adolescent development.
- This course will gain your knowledge in moral & prosocial behaviour.
- Logging in to this course, youï¿½ll gain knowledge in teacher expectations & attributions.
- At the end of this course, will give you the knowledge about standardized tests in education.
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment. Pass Mark is 50%.
- You only need to pay ï¿½89 for assessment and certification when you submit your assignment.
- What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Diploma in Educational Psychology.
About Course Provider
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming particularly to train young people for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing an emphasis on the changing nature of work itself. We are regarded as a leading provider of this type of training, as well as general workforce development, and are known throughout the UK and the world for our excellent results.
We offer hundreds of courses in accounting, teacher training, business and office administration, health and social care, project management, accounting, beauty therapy, IT and customer service etc. - providing a worthwhile and practical education in industries that are each rapidly growing and consistently recruiting.
- All of our 1 Training tutors have a wealth of experience and qualifications in their field - they are highly knowledgeable, organised and fully equipped to provide courses that will stimulate and inspire.
- Our training courses combine theoretical and practical sessions that work to develop knowledge and ability, as well as instill vital confidence, in our students.
- We deliver a high-quality professional and vocational education, using excellent academic course materials that will not only educate but equip you to be successful in your field.
- By participating in our education programmes, you will strengthen your academic, vocational, and technical skills through assignments that place an emphasis on each.
- 1 Training is committed to helping all learners acquire worthwhile academic, vocational and technical skills. Upon completion, you will be prepared for the highly skilled, well paid, and in-demand employment opportunities of the 21st-century global economy.
- Flexible, professional teaching by our highly experienced team of tutors and teachers.
- A comfortable, professional and academic environment in each of our training centres and venues.
- Considered, structured assessment.
- Free mock exam and in-depth guidance for every course.
- Independent progress reviews of each student.
- One-to-one attention will be provided for individual students as and when they may require it.
- Competitive, affordable prices, covering library facilities, e-study platforms and excellent study materials.
- Mentoring and assistance in assessment preparation.
- Excellent career development services.
- In terms of employment, 1 Training maintains a dedicated site that helps each of our students to find the ideal employers to match their qualification and experience.
- Support for finding work.
- Administrative services of a very high standard.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.