This Effective Human Resource Administration Online Training covers human resource administration. In this course you will learn about the fundamentals of motivation, behavior, productivity, leadership, and communication. In this course you will understand the responsibilities of HR and how to undertake HR duties and tasks effectively. This course covers a wide range of related, specialized and interesting subjects including advanced motivation, management and leadership.
It also offers the opportunity to cover specific subjects highly relevant to HR and Personnel management, as well as wider and general management and administration. The possession of an Honors Group Diploma demonstrates knowledge and ability and indicates that the holder has the competence, understanding and potential to become a successful senior manager, administrator or executive. Develop the knowledge and skills required to help contribute towards the effectiveness of your company's HR team, by taking this course.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Effective Human Resource Administration Overview
- Effective HR Administration
- Fundamentals of Motivation
- Motivation - What is it
- The Need Hierarchy
- The Two-Factor Theory
- The Practical Side of Rewards
- Individual Behavior
- Opinions Really Count
- The Individual
- Interpersonal Behavior
- Group Behavior
- Definition of a Group
- Stages of Group Development
- Intragroup Behavior
- Intergroup Behavior
- Team Building
- The Informal Organization
- Nature of Informal Organization
- Benefits of Informal Organization
- Technology and People at Work
- The Evolution
- Workplace Violence
- Stressed Employees
- Productivity and Quality Improvement
- Quality Challenges
- Participative Approaches
- Job Redesign and Job Enrichment
- Work in America
- Job Enrichment Principles
- Challenges in Job Design
- Fundamentals of Leadership
- Nature of Leadership
- Common Behaviors
- Contingency Leadership
- The Next Decade
- Internal Leaders
- Developing, Appraising, and Rewarding Employees
- Integrating the Dimensions
- Employee Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Communicating for Effectiveness
- Appraisal Problems
- Technology's Impact
- The Process
- Managing Conflict and Change
- Effective Communications
- Nature of Conflict
- Nature of Change
- Human Relations in Global Business
- Participation and Communication
Why Should You Choose Effective Human Resource Administration Online Training
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.