Eliciting and Managing Requirements is designed for individuals responsible for doing just that - eliciting requirements from users and stakeholders and managing those requirements throughout solution development.
Course accredited by PMI
Learn how to:
- Explain the critical role of business analysis with respect to requirements management
- Validate solution scope
- Use appropriate modelling techniques in requirements management work
- Plan requirements elicitation and analysis to maximize efficiency and estimate the required effort
- Determine the most appropriate techniques for eliciting requirements at different points in the analysis cycle
- Analyze various kinds of requirements into complete coherent and organised requirements documentation
- Build consensus in order to validate and finalize the requirements
- Manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Validating understanding of the solution scope modelling the solution validating requirements business analysis planning.
About Course Provider
Strategy Execution is the global authority in corporate education and project leadership training. Partner with us to equip your organization’s leaders with the mindset, adaptability, and expertise to lead and execute projects in any context. It’s time to not only build skill sets, but change mindsets. Declare a new standard of performance today.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.